Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia

3 posters

Go down

Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia Empty Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia

Post by Westmafia Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi,my name is Peter (Organizer from slak) from Bulgaria,Sofia.On 5 march 2010 is my birthday so i get 16 years old Smile ... My favourite class is AK47 + Clays,double tap and extreme condition...second is AK47 - banderoler deep impact and stopping power ...then snipe Smile as you see my first class i like to rush and make surprise for the enemy with extreme condition ... I hate p90 coz only nabs use it Very Happy:D.I like to play as sniper team deathmatch with a lot of players.My favourite maps Crash,Strike hate vacant Very Happy ... I forgot to say i hate when im rushing with extreme condition and someone camper kill me xD shit ! My hobbies: 1.To be with my GF ( i love her so much ) to be out with friends...Listening music and not at last playing Clan wars Smile

Westmafia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia Empty Re: Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia

Post by WingsOfDomain Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 pm

If you like to surprise your enemies why don't you take an SMG? And btw... p90 is more noobish than you think. I makes you run for 3/4 longer if you have it equipped. The strange thing is if you have your sida arm in your hands and the p90 on the back you don't get that 3/4 bonus....wait...where's the logic? Deasert eagle is heavier than p90? And p90 got a hell om magg + rate of fire.. If p90 didn't had that extra bonus and did a less damage/smaller magg it would be more balanced.

Thanks for the introduction btw....
WingsOfDomain
WingsOfDomain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia Empty Re: Im the best from the West :) - Westmafia

Post by Untriggered Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Nice presentation West Wink

Like Wings said smg pwns for rush (recomend Ak-74u no attachment), but its possible to rush with a Ak-47 and if you like it and is good with it, keep on doing it.

WingsOfDomain wrote:If you like to surprise your enemies why don't you take an SMG? And btw... p90 is more noobish than you think. I makes you run for 3/4 longer if you have it equipped. The strange thing is if you have your sida arm in your hands and the p90 on the back you don't get that 3/4 bonus....wait...where's the logic? Deasert eagle is heavier than p90? And p90 got a hell om magg + rate of fire.. If p90 didn't had that extra bonus and did a less damage/smaller magg it would be more balanced.

Thanks for the introduction btw....

@you >Very Happy P90 has the lowest or second lowest dmg of all the smgs
Untriggered
Untriggered
Admin
Admin

https://slak-clan.forumsv.net Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by WingsOfDomain Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:00 pm

@you >Very Happy P90 has the lowest or second lowest dmg of all the smgs

That's not true... maybe lowest damage per bullet but I count damage per second. Cause then you include fire rate.

The dps of all smgs are here (except scorpion)... I have taken the stats of damage per bullet and RPM from cod4central.com, and made this table with my calculator.

WeaponShort rangeLong range
Mp5 266533
AK-74266533
Uzi316475
P90308462

Ok I admit that P90 didn't to that much damage as I thought. However it's magazin is nearly unlimited. If Mp5 had that extra sprint bonus instead all the SMG's would be usefull in someway......... Perhaps except Scorpion I am not sure what to think of it yet ^^.
WingsOfDomain
WingsOfDomain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Untriggered Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 pm

You forgot a huge factor for why p90 is considered as such a "Noobgun", its hip fire accuracy is ridicules. ^^
Untriggered
Untriggered
Admin
Admin

https://slak-clan.forumsv.net Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum